• Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your class.
• Do inform your instructor if you have any injuries.
• Refrain from eating an hour and a half before class.
• Wear comfortable clothes; leave your shoes at the door.
• Turn cell phones off before class starts.
• Please refrain from wearing fragrances in consideration for those with allergies.
• Bring a mat, a bath towel, and a hand towel
• Bring water for hydration during class
Anyone arriving more than 15 minutes late may not be permitted into the classroom. If you are late, please find a space in the back of the room and if there is no space in back please set up as quietly as you can. Please be sure to report to your teacher after class to check in.